Just Me

Just Me

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Please be happy my love ♥

Baby , Rmb how we meet ? rmb how we be together ?
we have past through so many difficulties stage ~
Then finally we be together
But...
U know how much i miss you ?
i can wait for you although you are busy ,
i know that u will find me when u finish busy,
But those all just onli my mistaken impression
i've think too much , i though that u will find me soon when you free
but u din't find me , im just not understand what you're thinking
i wan to know wad you thinking , im sorry i cant let you happy
im trying , i try my best to let you happy
but i cant do it , im really a useless gf ...
i really duno , Please tell me , please i beg u :'(
every sunday u dint find me , i hope that we can just like before
whole day can sms , But it getting less and less
we nothing to talk , no topic to say , however i trying to tell you
u just feel so nothing , u dint care about what my feeling
u dint care how sad am i , u dint care about my everything ,
our way still long , but u have early let go my left hand
u have early put down my half ...... But do you feel happy ? :')
I dont wanna lost you , and our 1 year preciouse feelings
you really important for me , the Tear i've drop for u it worth
i willing for everything i done it for you
Sory i have go inside ur life , sory to let you love me
Sorry That i Love u too , because i dint give u happiness

This few day few week , we keep nothing to say
we keep quarrel just because a small thing
But that not your wrong ,it all my wrong
i know you already feel so tired , but i keep nothing to say
and treat you cold , all just my wrong
everytime when you find me
i feel so Heartpain , i just duno how to face on you
im trying to be stronger and Smile let you feel that
im was very happy , but i cant do it , perhaps Im not the kind of girl u love
No boy love Fat girl and ugly girl =) right ?
i knew that =)

My dearest rabiit
my beloved rabiit
my preciouse rabiit

No matter what happen in every second
im just wanna tell you , you are my Love
U're so meaningful for me , i cant lost you
perhaps one day , u will meet a girl that know how to love you
know what u wan , Please treasure her every moment What she give you
Treasure her how nice she treat you
If some day you really wanna to let go my hand , just go ahead
i wont blame you , why you treat me like this
because your decision will let you more happy ~
i will alway blessing you ............

i Love you till the day u have give up me :')

No comments:

Post a Comment