Just Me

Just Me

Sunday, October 10, 2010

我们的第八个月也就是240天

today is 10.10.2010
Our 8month-sary

i think 2day also not happy at all =(
I duno why and what happen to me 2day....
come back from chruch go sleep a while...
Cox im just feel so tired..................
then i ask my bro wake me up when my dad finish bath
after that he wake me up,i go downstair direct give scold...
HUH?=.=
He say If you dun wanna make medicine for me then just say
i wont force you come down to help me medicine,i duno why la...
Then my tear drop....i go make him the medicine drink...
then i go infront him giv him the medicine,he scold me again
he say why i alway saw u sleep and play computer?
alway jz know do that and lie me,take money and what else you know to do?
useless @#$%^ and many many ...
excuse me? did you know what i alway do?u alway come back i also playing game
or sleep not mean other time i also like this la ok?
u say im lie you,i lie you what,u explain to me la!
if i dun take money with you how i pay skul fee how i study,
u dun wan give me money then dun give la..i dun wan study!
self go out earn money...i do everything dun need you give me money already!
i can do it if you wan like this,i feel more happy that i can 独立!
u Feel No face izit have this kind of daughter?throw la...
many place i still can go de...dun need to use knife cut my heart!HURT!
although you my dad but im not a doll to let you scold...u alway come back then scold
u onli know scold me?other?if sunday i alway go out,u dun regreat and say
im learn bad cause no 1 help u make medicine..!! you ask your self
have your SON help you or do anything for you?! NO THEY DINT HAVE!!
Im know im not very perfect daughter just like your big daughter
doesnt mean im what also useless,not everyone are same!!
IF someday i know to scold back you,dun say im bad or hit me
cause im not a doll to let you scold..!!!
='( i go back to my room then i keep cry keep cry...NON STOP
cry liao 2 hour,after that stop a while cry again....
When im crying,no ppl that stay by my side and consolation me...='(
i though 2day will be the happy day,but it not ~
i think toooo much ~ =']
all just a dream.....................
I duno why i have a kind of life like this ....

Rabbit Sleep le very long time ~
But duno why i have some doubt that he not sleeping,
but he told me he really sleeping,
i hope that he no lie me =(
cause jz now he got on9 i ask him why no find me at hp
he say he wan continue sleep
1st time he say like that,just feel so weird...
argh...what 8month-sary ?
that just feel not happy today....='(

No comments:

Post a Comment