Just Me

Just Me

Sunday, October 3, 2010

已经过去了,为什么这种感觉又来了

Rabiit. ❤.......................❤

Do u love me?
Do u feel Hard together with me?
You Got your freedom?
I know you feel very hard,
u just dun wanna hurt me so that i alway ask you
you also say you very happy with me
you not feel hard,and u get alot of freedom
those are lie.....
Hurt This feeling,before i alway got
finally you change alot,i duno why
i feel very happy ,and no more Hurt feeling
Long time already i dint cry for you,
finally yesterday and today i had cry for you...
u know why?
yesterday u told me u wanna play game
so that i let you play,until 2pm half
you sms me ask me eat already?i say i eat already
i ask back you,u say not yet,then i ask u go eat
until 4pm half,u say u finish eat,that time i dint reply you
cause im sleeping....5pm half i sms back you en la,but u dint reply
i wait already half hour then i go bath,i though tat you will reply me
when im finish bath,but when i finish bath,i saw my phone
1 msg also dint have....then i ask you to play finish
sin find me...then i keep wait...................................
until 12am half u still dint find me,im veryyyy worry
i go sms your fren,i ask your fren izit you at cc?
he say yes....i ask your fren wad u doing there,but he dint reply already..
okay,tat fine....i know you are playing game,so i keep force myself
dont find you,i wait you find me...and i send "NITEX" mean im sleep
then i lie down on my bed
i keep think keep think...sudenly i cry....a while
you msg come,that time is 1:04 am...
u say "sory i din find rabbit =( " when i saw this msg
i cry,never stop...im trying to stop it, but i really cant
i dint sleep yet,but i dun wanna to reply your msg
cause if i reply you,i cry more fierce...
finally my eye tired,then i sleep ......

today i wake up,1 msg also din have...
it okay =) i will wait your msg come again...
i keep wait keep wait...until now
6:40 already you dint find me...
already 19 hour...i wait your msg for 19hour
whr you?im trying to told you...
if this relationship really make you feel hard
for you true heart....
u can say break to me i wont blame you...
cause not your wrong..wrong is just me,
just me duno how to take care you
duno how to love you
not enough love you....i duno how to express
im VERY LOVE YOU...x1000000+++++
now,im just wait it you find me...
i dun wan find you...not because i don love you
it just wanna see you,if someday i whole day dint find you
will you worry me....?
i know if now i ask you,why u like this
you will told me..i also duno why i like this...
u just care your self feeling..MAYBE...
i dint guess wrong...
im not the most important inside your heart
the most important is GAME...
我没有资格排在你心里的第一个,
因为我不配你的位子
我能为你做的就是这一切
曾经为让你改了许多,
那不是我的功劳
而是你自己要感谢自己
我知道我不在你身边,
以前的你就会走出来
当你在我面前,就是谎言的你
我知道我没有资格爱你
或许着一些是报应
因为我曾经破坏了你曾经的感情
我每一天都在想,每当我听见她的名字
我就会生气....我不知道为什么,也许是上次在warisan那件事情
弄到这样的.......
你告诉我,我该怎么做?如果分手我做不到
因为我不能没有你在我身边
可是如果你对我分手,我能接受一切不管是多伤心
因为那不是谎言......
我说着一些,不是要分手的意思
我只是想你比我快乐,我不要你跟我一样每天都是这个样子



我很爱很爱很爱很爱你李杰奇❤

No comments:

Post a Comment